if something goes wrong
WE HONOUR OUR PROMISE
JURA WARRANTY promise
RICMAS promises every JURA machine customer to rectify any problem with your machine which is deemed to have been with the machine already upon purchase.
If a malfunction occurs within less than seven days after purchase (the date printed on the Invoice applies), we consider repairing or exchanging the machine. The decision to repair or exchange is at the sole discretion of our technical department and the Customer has no right to demand an exchange.
Warranty works on a machine does not reset or prolong the original Warranty.
HOW IS WARRANTY WORKS DONE?
If your JURA Machine fails during the Warranty period, please do contact us to arrange for rectification works. All Warranty works are only executed at our Hospitality Centre where we are equipped to identify the machine's fault and diagnose it with our Animation System, a computer program provided by the manufacturer.
Warranty works inclusive of parts, collection and return of the machine from your home, are free of any charges to the customer for a period as indicated in the Warranty.
SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR WARRANTY REPAIR (CARRY-IN)
If a JURA machines is brought to our Hospitality Centre for a Warranty repair, it will be of highest priority treatment. We will have your machine serviced within 24 hours, ready for your collection. This is subjected to spare parts availability.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
Any problem arising from operation, which was not with the machine already when it was purchased or any of the below mentioned points are not covered under Warranty and service charges will apply for rectification.
OTHER SERVICE PROVIDED
If you purchased the machine overseas
We do repair machines which are under International Warranty. Proof of purchase will be required.
If your machine needs service
We offer a range of Service Models to get your machine back just as when it was new.
IF YOU NEED TO CALL US
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 call - 65628853
The following conditions are not covered under Warranty:
- If you do not use the machine in accordance what is printed in the Operator's Instruction Manual.
- If you use the machine on a power supply other than stated on the Rating Label by applying Transformers, Voltage Regulators or any other measure to make the machine work.
- A broken Warranty Seal voids any Warranty completely.
- Normal Wear & Tear of moving parts inclusive of O-Rings and Seals.
- Clogged Grinders due to non-suitable coffee beans or not properly handled beans even if you purchased beans from RICMAS.
- Removal of foreign objects in the grinder.
- Removing harden Milk in Frothers, Milk Tubes or discoloured milk Hoses.
- Scratches on decorative Parts like Drip Tray or the Casing.
- Broken decorative parts.
- Using Cleaning Materials other than original JURA Cleaning Material.
If you purchased your JURA Machine from RICMAS or one of our shop-in-shops you do not have to register your Warranty as it is done electronically on our cloud. You can look-up your Warranty by clicking the picture.
If you purchase the machine from one of our dealers, please approach the dealer for execution of Warranty.
JURA ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES WARRANTY
Should any of these Appliances fail within one year of purchase, please bring the Appliance together with the Purchase Invoice to our Hospitality Centre for inspection.
Our technical department shall then decide to repair or exchange the Appliance.
If damages are obviously due to mishandling or not following the instruction manual, no Warranty shall apply.
Any Warranty works on an Accessory does not reset or prolong the original Warranty.